At White Ridge Farm, our commitment to the health and wellbeing of our guests, team members, animals and the larger community is of the utmost priority.
While White Ridge Farm is deemed a low-risk location due to being outdoors, we are following all advice provided by government and health agencies, as well as taking steps to further ensure the safety of the community. Our guest experience predominantly entails movement through large, open-air open spaces. We are carefully monitoring the situation and are in regular contact with health agencies for advice on best practice procedures.
Here are some of the steps we’re taking to keep our guests, team members, animals healthy:
- White Ridge Farm is 20 acres, making social distancing easy to achieve.
- Spacing out seating throughout outdoor dining areas.
- We have increased the number of hand sanitizer stations throughout the farm.
- Increasing the cleaning and disinfection frequency of all areas.
- Have installed additional hygiene signage and are providing information about best hygiene practices and illness prevention.
- We have trained first aid staff to provide health advice to visitors.
Due to social distancing protocols, some of White Ridge Farm’s experiences may be suspended.
If you have visited overseas in the past 14 days, or you are feeling unwell, please refrain from visiting White Ridge Farm at this time.
White Ridge Farm would like to thank all our guests for their continued support as we all do our part ensuring the health and safety of the global community.